I'm just me....

Sunday, August 14, 2005

gift to build a church... not for me

ANOTHER COMMENT FROM SAME PERSON: "This was a great response, and I Praise God that you answered in the manner that you did. Slow to anger... I think. as you may know trials come from every walk of life and it is not possible to survive without a nudge from God. This blog can be used as such an amazing source to reach souls for Christ... and since you say I have no right to post unless I drive though NM then I suppose I do, since I live in NM. I would also like for you to note that it is not by Good works that we shall enter the Kingdom of God, but through Faith. Faith is the most important thing. And developing it is Crucial. If God's will for your life were to pack your bags, forget your career that you studied for and leave to pioneer a church w/ your husband (if and when married)... would you be willing to leave everything behind and just go??? Again these are merely challenges that have been placed in my heart to ask you. It is great that people see the love of God shine through you... and hopefully you pray daily and dedicate your first hours to him... like it says in the Bible.. "Early I will seek you!" Well I need to go to bed so that I can wake up early to go to church.. But God bless and Strengthen you.. and give you knowledge through his word."


WOW!!!!


If my gift were to start a church and i was actually called to do it, then of course id be on that path to making that church happen... however, that is not one of my gifts.... god has called me to help witness to people that will be hurtung through occupational therapy (the major im in) but i thank you for being concerned enough to question me again though....

however, this blog is inactive and will not be used again after this bout of posts has finished... i keep the blog "active" (where im not deleting it) to remind me of things that i have been going through at this particular stage in life.... Thank you again though and enjoy church tomorrow