I'm just me....

Monday, November 08, 2004

Never a Shortage of Critics

"Capitalize upon criticism. It's one of the hardest things in the world to accept criticism, especially when it's not presented in a constructive way, and turn it to your advantage."--J. C. Penney--

I think this quote is kind of interesting. Not sure how to capitalize on criticism or turn it to my advantage, but it sounds like a good idea. Unless someone has a tried and true method, I guess we could just use trial and error for now. It's not like there is ever a short supply of criticism in which to test applications on. I like ideas that turn negatives into positives. Hopefully if the sowing and reaping thing is fully operational, and I limit the criticism going out, maybe I won't get too much back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home