I'm just me....

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Credible or Incredible?

In`cred´i`ble
Cred´i`ble

So, the question I ask is do you want to be credible or incredible? Based on the above definitions, I would have to say incredible is my first choice. Credible sounds nice and safe but incredible is where I want to reside. On the edge and sometimes over it if that's what it takes. It sounds like it will require some

BIG FAITH

and the possibility of losing any credibility you or I might already have, BUT

BIG RISKS = BIG RETURNS
I love to believe for the impossible. I like to cheer for the underdogs, the ones that are "at a disadvantage or expected to lose," because I love to see people succeed that had everything stacked against them. In sports they would be called the Cinderella team. Take the Chicago Cubs for example. I don't think I would be quite so interested in them if they were leading their division by 10+ games or had so much money like the Yankees that they could practically buy their pennants every year. I think a lot of us could also agree that we loved it when the USA hockey team beat the Soviets back in the day.

After all, does anyone really want a Credible Hulk?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home