I'm just me....

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Bah!

I was told today that I was an inspiration when noone else is. That is a pretty big compliment to me. What I dont understand is what these people really see when they look at me. I mean when I look in the mirror I see a girl that is treading water trying to keep her head straight and focused on the Lord. But I feel like there are weights on my ankles constantly pulling me below the surface. I am an inspiration? That cant be right, I dont feel like I know enough to be that kind of inspiration. My mind is so mixed with feelings of wanting to be this good girl who is all about God and love and peace, but at the same time I am trying to fight off satan with the thoughts telling me that i just want to scream! lol I wonder if there are two little people inside my head with swords fighting out every decision i make. Will the pure white holy one beat out the bad black dark one for the answer to the riddle? Which way will we take Danielle today? The white one says up to the father and give Him her all, the Black one says... Oh no, lets let her emotions rule her today... Which one will I go to today? Emotions rule daily but how do you sort through them to make sure that some emotions arent spread out and that the emotions you do show will bring help to those around you. Oh well, unansweres questions once more... Im going to hit the hay, ill finish another time i guess....

2 Comments:

  • Hey Danielle, it is I, Daniel... I think you should always listen to the spiritual side. It always knows the right way to go. Even if the dark side seems funner, in the end, you know that the spiritual(light) side is going to prevail over all, and lead you to heaven. Also, keep in mind that throughout all things that God is always by your side, and with him, you can overcome all things. You were the one who told me that at one time, when I felt like nobody cared, and was at such a point of depression over the last month. Keep in mind that you have helped me through my strugles, when there was nobody else to turn to. You and God were the only ones there for me throughout these times, and I thank God that you were there for me daily, as well as him. We can do all things through Christ who gives us strength. The spirit of the lord is in us all, it just takes a smarter person to let it shine through to show the world. And, always remember, when you feel down and out, and have nobody to turn to, God is right by your side. And, so am I. I'll keep you and all going on in my prayers. Good night Danielle :) -----Daniel L.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 AM  

  • It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees

    -King David

    By Blogger Jeremy, at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home