I'm just me....

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Tiring

I had to help move my cousin from her apartment to her mom's (my aunt's) House.... It was an eventful day and we got a lot done....

I have been dealing with the kids that I am a nanny for and they are getting to be real jerks especially the oldest, Ashley (11). Who thinks she is her daddys little princess and can get away with murder... Perhaps she is right... Who knows....

I was reading a friends blog and he wrote: "I am seriously losing my mind. So much to do, so little time. Why is it that whenever you try to plan something out down to the last detail, nothing ever goes your way? It literally feels like its down right useless to plan out anything. Scrambled life and scambled love... are these the products of a distorted mind? distortion...the act of distorting... the quality or state of being distorted.... a product of distorting....as a... a lack of proportionality in an image resulting from defects in the optical system .... some sort of falsified reproduction of an audio or video signal caused by change in the wave form of the original signal..."

I so agree with him....

God is teaching me hard lessons and Im quite confussed on the whole subject matter and how He is going about teaching it to me... Some lessons you learn in life are hard lessons that stay with you to the end of time... guess this is one of those lessons.... grrr bah!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home