I'm just me....

Friday, July 30, 2004

Too Excited to be still

On Wednesday, I couldn't stop fidgeting and moving around and smiling. Why? Because Nathan was coming in the next day. Nathan and I have been corresponding for a very long time and we finally met yesterday. He has been away in the USMC serving overseas and just got moved to the states for a few months. He is took some of his leave and came to Alvin to visit me. So now you can see how excited I am.

Yesterday he came into Houston and I (like a dork) had a bright yellow sign that said "Nathan over here!" LOL we met and all was awesome. We came to Alvin and Jeanne and I made homemade fried chicken and mashed potatoes with gravy and Jeanne's daughter made the green beans. It was a great meal and afterwards, Nathan and I went to see I robot. Good movie, go see it!

So again today I am too excited and nervous to sit around and be still because his mom and dad are coming into town and I get to meet them. Wonder how that is going to play out.... Guess we will see soon......

Today I had lunch with my friend Jeremy and it was a good and productive lunch and we talked about all kinds of things and I was able to get a better perspective on life and what not. Glad it took place! Well I'm off for the night. Take care all!

1 Comments:

  • Um, woah -- haha

    I know you did not carry and big ole, yellow sign looking like a desperate soldier wife. LOL You so hillarious. We can't hang out anymore. J/K, J/K.

    I love our lunches. Remember, keep the rationality. Thanks for paying btw, Hardy Har Har.

    Because of His Blessings,
    Potter

    By Blogger Jeremy, at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home