I'm just me....

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Time flys when you are....

Having fun, that's the end of the catchy phrase huh? I think time flys when you are just too busy to look at a watch. Well that was the case for me this weekend, it started with a long trip to FM 1960 from Alvin, for the doctors visit for the kids I'm a nanny for, and they were getting shots so the whole way there they were whining about it. Then we went to McDonald's and I tore the knees out of my jeans playing in the tubes with the kids, LOL then that night I went out with Jeana and Brock and a bunch of other people to the laser light show in the planetarium. It wasn't very good in my opinion and then Brock took us to freebirds and that was awesome! Then Saturday it began with an hour conversation with Nathan, a boy I've been talking to forever (as friends) I'm excited that he is coming down and I finally get to see him! Then I went to the celebration station for a 9 year olds birthday, then I had another party to go to for a 24 year old, and that was fun. Then today I went to church and that was great, then I set up a workout gym at the house that my cousin gave us but we didn't have the directions so we are hoping we did it the right way, so far so good, and then I went to Jeana's and we watched a movie and studied. Fun huh? LOL so I came home BC I have to take the kids to this fan fest thing tomorrow and it starts at 9am, so I need some sleep and I had a headache so I took some pm aspirin stuff and it is kicking in, talk to yall later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home