I'm just me....

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Nathan left.... poo beans

I wonder what is in God's vast mind with my life. He is so funny, taking me for this bumpy ride called life. Ever think that he is laughing at us when we try to make our own decisions for our lives? I can just picture it now:

God sitting around looking down on us. He sees that I decide to move a relationship a step up and God rolls his head back laughing his tail off. Then he looks in his BIG book of paths and says, "Hmmmm, No Danielle, I don't want you to go that way. Here is monkey wrench thrown into your path to make you decide a different trail." Then God continues to laugh his tail off some more.

Yep, I think that is what he did this weekend....

I'm excited to see what he has in store for me next.....

1 Comments:

  • Hey danielle,

    I'm sorry that things aren't going to work out. Remember Jerry's sermon today and our talk at CiCi's. There are things that God does in our life, but there are also things we do on our own. Try to stay rational and don't stray from God's plan!

    By Blogger Jeremy, at 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home