I'm just me....

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Long time, no talk

For all of my faithful readers, thank you for hassling me to write some more, I have realized that I have not given God the glory of my computer. I mean I am online every night and I take this thing and the internet for granted, and It is only because of God that I have it and am able to get on, so why not give him the glory and praise he deserves?

I hung out with the YG tonight after church, and I realized that I want to be a better part of them and get to know them more. I overheard some of the new college age kids talking about how they are going to go straight into the adult classes instead of the college class and i think thats what they should do if we college kids arent going to try to get to know them. I mean, I dont think I would want to be part of a group that didnt want to hang out with me. But I should take my own foot out of my mouth before really trying to do something about this problem.
And that is what I did tonight, it was good to hang out and talk with the YG some more. I'm hoping I can continue to do it.

God was on the ball today, of course he is always on the ball, lol, but i really felt like he was inside the church tonight. I mean the song praise was right on, and the lesson I had tonight was just heart dwelling and really life changing. I;m so glad God is here with me, I cant really imagine my life or future without him anymore, Its great! Anyway, Work will be here in 4 hours, so i need my sleep. The verse to remember is philippians 4:6 "Dont worry about anything, instead pray about everything. Ask God for the things that you need and Thank him for the things he has done." Its the best verse for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home