I'm just me....

Thursday, July 22, 2004

It's awesome what other people put in their blogs.

I just realized that I could change the font and what not on my posts! Hehe, I'm a dork at times. LOL.

Anyway, back to the title of my blog, lately I haven't been able to sleep so I have been up looking on Blogger for other night owl bloggers like myself and I have come across 2 other people that are awesome.

Derek is this boy from Cali. and we have been writing and emailing and commenting lately and he is awesome in his faith and the other is a girl named Mackenzie, I think I spelled it wrong, Ill change it later, and she is great too. I left comments on their blogs encouraging them to stay strong in their faith. They responded by posting comments on mine too.

I think it is awesome at what trials and tribulations (I love to type and say that word now, LOL.) and stories that people will post on their blogs.  Some people are unashamed and will post what is really bothering them and ask for help and others will write what is superficial to them and I think god has really worked through the people that are a part of the blogger community to show me what is out there.  That is just awesome! Thank you God.

Have I mentioned How great you are lately? Well even if I have, Ill do it again. You are awesome and I thank you that you have revealed yourself to me and gave the drive to want to do Your will. Thank you God!




1 Comments:

  • Hey Danielle, thanks for the love. I really appriciate the shoutout. Isn't it cool how God can connect his children togeather thru faith and give us a huge family, when at the same time we barley even know each other.

    By Blogger Derek =], at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home