I'm just me....

Saturday, May 29, 2004

God and Boys

Man, boys stink! hehe! I was told that a boy that I liked was seeing someone else, I was a little disapointed but I realized that Satan was trying to get my focus off of God and back onto boys bc he knows that I struggle with them, grrr......

On another note, my accountability partner and I aren't very good at keeping eachother accountable, probably becasue I havent really been able to see her or talk to her very much, Hmmm, any ideas of what we can do to keep each other accountable?

Once again changing topics, I tend to do that a lot, hehe, I am beat tired, I went to my cousins house and hung with her for a few hours, then I went to a friends place and helped her clean for a team meeting she was hosting and got paid for cleaning which was awesome because I need to raise 900 dollars for my truck. I just got it worked on and owe people money! Afterwards I went to my aunts house for my little sisters birthday party, she is 2 and I learned how to do a front flip off the diving board. Then I went to my dad's house for my cousins graduation party, woo hoo, go class of 2004! And we went swimming again, then I came home. whew! busy day, but its awesome that God has that energy to give to me so that I can do so much, God is good, even though I sometimes dont like how he shows me he is good! hehe, Church is tomorrow. Wonder what God will teach me then, hmmmmmmm.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home