I'm just me....

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Accountability

I got an accountability partner and she even went out and bought the same bible as I have so we can be on the same page literally. It was pretty cool but I think that she is upset with me for soemthing altough I dont really know what I did but I'm sure that I did something and haven't realized I hurt her along the way. On a different note, God has been proving me that he is the Most High in this great world, and that he will take care of me when I need him the most. It is awesome to finally click and realize that you know what? I am only here to glorify God and do what he wants me to do and nothing else. I figured that out this past week when I went to a bible study on tuesday. Tomorrow or rather today seeing how it is 1 30 am on thursday morning and I cant sleep again, I think I have insomnia or something, hmmm, anyway Thursday evening I am giving my testimony to the college group at RLU, its a devotional thing for college age people, and I am a little nervous but you know what I realized? That the words I will speak tomorrow ultimately come from God as I am just a tool that he will use tomorrow night to hopefully get through to someone at RLU and there is no reason for me to worry; however, i am human and humans have fear of rejection and messing up and I am in deep fear that I will stumble and fall or mess up and that I will get rejected, funny how that happens, you can be so sure of yourself one minute and the next you doubt yourself 10 fold, guess I have a lot of work to do to get my mind into a jesus like mind fram the majority of the time, although I am glad that I have an accountability partner, I only hope this is going to work for we both need to grow in Christ more and learn to depend and lean on Him, God for everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home