I'm just me....

Saturday, December 27, 2003

Well I got back from Chicago on Tuesday, it was a good trip, way too much to write and I always leave things out so if you know me ask me! Got some clothes for Christmas, Santa didn't come to me BC my mom and bill didn't have the money for me to get anything but I gave them money so that they could get my little brother and sister so I guess instead of Santa coming god shown through me so I gave to them what I would have liked me mom to give to me but its ok, I saw my brother's eyes when he got his new bike and it was ok that I got a portable CD player. And Racheal loved her plastic wagon....

I'm at work... It's boring well actually it's not, there is a class in here and they don't know what they are doing on the PC so I have been called all the time to help them... Ah, the work of a librarian, so stressful.. LOL, hahaha... Can't wait to go to church tomorrow... Should be fun.... And inspirational... I missed the Church of Christ, I went to a non-denominational church and it was amazing.... But I miss the singing without instruments that we do.... Well until then have an awesome time this holiday and hope everyone had a great holiday!

Lord,

Thanks for making me who I am, I ask that you give me the words and the patients to be calm with the kids I am helping later today at a community center in Pasadena... I ask this in your name,

Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home