I'm just me....

Saturday, December 13, 2003

Im at work right now... man it is so boring.... i went by the donut place b4 i got here with 3 bucks in my pocket... got 2 kolaches and an orang juice ending total: $4.00 bummer.... took the oj back so i could give my superviser the other kolache, turns out she is jewish and doesnt eat pork.... stirke 2 huh? finals are over so i dotn have anything to do now... hmmm.. what can i do.....

upward bound is coming today at the college, (remember i work in the college library) i should get to banium before classes for them start to see if she can come over today.... hope she can! banium is awesome, i learn a lot from her when im around her... her faith, whew! it blows me away... i love that girl... shes been there when others werent... friends are awesome....

im looking for a present for jerry and brock... any ideas....? jerry likes light houses.... but what can i get b-rock!?

Awesome Father,

Be with me today and bless the people that i come into contact with Father, may everything i do me in glory to you, I love you!

Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home