I'm just me....

Thursday, December 11, 2003

Friends are awesome!

I had to work today, 8am to 1pm but my bosses got us pizza, homemade mmmm mmm good pizza, so i ate, and ate, and did i mention i ate!? hehe anyway.....

Im going to Chicago for about a week next week after FINALS ARE OVER!!!!!! i only have one more final tomorrow mornign at 8am and then im done! whew! a big thing off my chest.... things are going good i guess, mom and i are going round and round about everything, im "just friends" with someone now, what does that mean? i think that 6months from now i probably wont hear from any of these "just friendly" people... i hate having that feeling but... i dont know, anyway, i love frineds because they help you out when u need them,

i called a frined and she begged me to go to the mall with her, so i went and then as we were going to eat dinner i almost got into 2 accidents, one of them i had to jump a median curb so that i wouldnt hit this suv that pulled out in front of me! i think i messed up my inlinement... oh well right... guess god was waking me up for this day... hehe, anyway then i got home, dinner was awesome by the way thank you guys!

when i got home eveything was good, no yellign or fighting, whew another relief.... then i got on the phone and made some plans for when i go to chicago... no everything is finalized i think (hope).

talked to another friend who was feeling bah! so i helped her out and its such an awesome feeling to be told that they feel great now that they got through an obstacle, and with my help! i give all the thanks to God for giving me the words and experiences to help a friend out, im babysiting saturday night so i invited stingy and banium over to hang out with me and my brother and sister... hope they can make it, anyone else who doesnt have anyhting to do saturday night give me a call and we will see what we can do about a movie night or something...

only 1 week till chicago... im excited, and one of the best things: i wont miss church at all bc we are going to go to church up there! yippie, isnt it amazing how God works...?

Lord,

I thank you for today and the awesome food you blessed me with... man it was the best pizza ever! thank you lord! thank you for the day that i got to fellowship with casey and daniel at the mall, and over chineese, lord i thank you for jeana lord, and i pray that you lift her up and her family lord. i ask that you hold them and comfort them in their time of need. also will you watch after becky lord? she is an amazing person and full of spunk, lord be with her, and be with banium and stingy and all others from the youth group lord, they are amazing kids lord and a blessing in your eye, i pray that you carry them far. and lord THANK YOU FOR FRIENDS, esp brock and amazing role models. mr and mrs greathouse have been a blessing lord and they have helped me in so many ways, lord i thank you for giving them to me in my life. lord be with everyone and thank you for finals lord, they are almost over!!! i pray all this in your name!

Amen

verse: col. 4:13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home