I'm just me....

Saturday, December 13, 2003

Cell phones are bad... they go off when you and then they dont ring at all... grrr....

Drama... Drama.. drama.... when does it end!? God is testing me as much as he can tonight, but at the same time he sends angels down to help me out and see him through other people...

i had a friend with me tongiht while i babysat my sister and while we were talking i couldnt help but thank god in my mind for the life that he brought in her... this chick is so amazing and so insightful for her age and her faith grows everyday and she is a blessing even when she doesnt think so.... I love her!!

i saw banium and kolby today at work banium couldnt make it over but that was alright.... jeana was at work too but only bc she got kicked out of her test over guess what!? a cell phone alarm... augh! oh well god is testing her too this week... hope we pass? maybe..?

well racheal (my 19month old SISTER) ((too many ppl think she is mine)) is asleep and im on the pc with god and the world... whatever will i say!? lol

Awesome God,

You are Great!! Thank you for trying my patients and giveing me the experiences i have gone through so that i am better able to relate to other people, Lord, you are awesome in everything you do and i thank you that i have the chance to see you work through stingy and banium and jeremy... and even when i think you arent workign through me i look back on past converstaions and realize that what i said came from you and that god, is the most amazign and spiritual uplifting thing that you give me.. to see you work through me, im speechless.. i know thats hard to do but u do some pretty hard things.. Watch over the people on my heart lord and see them through the tough times.. Its always in your name i pray and praise,

Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home