I'm just me....

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Been busy getting everything done for my trip to CHICAGO today, seeing how it is 12 :21am... I leave for the airport at 7 with Casey and her parents... I'm so excited, I couldn't find a hat so I went to Wally world (walmart) and found a cute black one, it was the last one they had... (god knew I needed one I think...:) ) had to work.. Had some Jewish food (my boss is Jewish) it was good, didn't like the egg stuff though yuck! Not a very big egg person... Got a gift from Daniel and Casey and I shared our gifts... Then went to a movie with a friend.... Then came home finished packing and then went to Wally world... Now I'm home typing to you... This line is for Brock when he's reading this: YOU ARE AN AWESOME YOUTH LEADER AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE AWESOME ON SUNDAY... Hope it gives some encouragement (did I spell that right? Hehe!)

oh yeah, I got my hair cut yesterday... It to my shoulders now... It was in the middle of me back... It looks nice I think.... Yesterday I also took the kids (my brother and sister ages 11 and 1) to the mall to get pictures with Santa... There are a lot of nosy people in the world that aren't shy to tell you when you have messed up, I got countless number of stares and advice on how to raise a daughter... I was pushing my sister through the mall and people were staring and I was like SHE'S MY SISTER!!!!!!! But I doubt anyone would believe it even if I were to scream it out in the mall.... Sigh! Society has turned bad.... God are you coming soon? I want to be out of here and up there with you...

Lord,

I ask for your guidance this week as I go to Chicago and also go out to different places to talk about you lord, I pray that you give me the words to say and the actions to do and the courage to do it also, I ask that you help me minister and help anyone that crosses my path lord... I ask that you simply just use me this week to do your work...

Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home