I'm just me....

Saturday, December 13, 2003

another day another shopping trip.... x-mas is soon going to be upon us and the joys of making money are nonexistant beacuse if u are like me then as soon as u get money it is gone... sigh, only 2 more people to shop for...

i went to starbucks to meet with kinsy and erica, erica has an ulser... ewwie it was interesting... good conversation, good coffee, what else do u need, but i had to leave early bc i had to go baby sit tongiht... ah that one deserves a whole nother story for the babysiting thing.. lets just say god was really testing me tongiht.. hehe!

today i had my last final test (other than powerwalking) yippie! im almost done for the semester! tomorrow is the progressive dinner but i have to babysit my little brother and sister but its ok stingy and banium might come over... i hope they can make it... monday i go take pics with santa! its a tradition, first it was me till i was 8 then my brother and i till he was 9 and me 17, and now my brother sister and me now... i think we might bring rhino too (he's our winnie dog...) usually we go to pets mark to take him there but i think it would be awesome to take him in baybrook mall for the pics... hehe

there was major dram today with some friends of mine.... i dont have any clue what god is making out of this but alkl the power to him and i just ask for strength and knowledge and wisdom in what to say when they need help...

Lord,

thank you for short tempers and even shorter patients..... lord i ask that u help me to keep my head when things are in a whirlwind around me and that u give me word and encouragement to say and use when people need my help. i thank you for the experiences you have given me so that i may go through life aiding people that are going through things that you put me in, thank you for today lord and everything you brought with it.. love you lord!

Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home